After a whole year in business we have learnt to know you, our customer, quite well and know just how much all of you love to home brew. Together with My Slice of Life we bring to you the first of many Home Brew Competitions.
Accepting all applicants ready to take to the challenge. Gain the opportunity to brew your winning beer in house at Malt Shed Wangaratta and have the brew served on a Malt Shed tap with the possibility of other local venues. The winner will also get their name on the Wangaratta Home-brew Trophy to be held at Malt Shed Wangaratta.
All you need to do is:
- Download Info and Registration pack – Wangaratta Brew-Off Homebrew Competition 2018
- Lodge all entries via email; email@example.com
- Attach the label provided, in the document downloaded, including all details as outlined and attach to each bottle with an elastic band
- Deliver 2 x bottles of at least 330-375ml of each beer or 1 x 500ml to one of the following drop off locations:
- Malt Shed Wangaratta – 8-10 Tone Road Wangaratta, VIC 3677
- My Slice of Life – 2/159 Vincent Road Wangaratta, VIC 3677
- Entries must be at the drop off location no later than 5pm on Wednesday 26 September 2018. Entries received after this time will not be eligible for judging
The most important detail is: Have fun brewing what you love, as you all already do and if you would like to know more about brewing, feel free to drop into the brewery or my slice of life for information nights and how to brew sessions:
- Wednesday 8th August – Grain selection at My Slice of Life 6:00-7:30 pm
- Wednesday 15th August – Hops at Malt Shed 6:30 to 8:00 pm
- Sunday 26th August – Recipe development, styles, water chemistry and yeast at Malt Shed 11:00 am to 1:00 pm
- Wednesday 5th September – Extract to grain brewing at My Slice of Life 6:00 pm to 7:30 pm
- Sunday 9th September – Bottling, Kegging and conditioning at Malt Shed 11 am to 12 noon.
The information sessions are relaxed and welcoming. Sessions are $5 each or $15 for all five sessions, please book via the Eventbrite ticket link or pop into Malt Shed Wangaratta and pay in-store.